Border meeting between India and China at Nathula
Kolkata: A meeting between India and China was held at Multipurpose Complex of Chinese Army (PLA) at Nathula in Sikkim on Wednesday with delegations of both countries reiterating the importance of such interaction in maintaining peace and tranquility along the international boundary.
The Indian Army delegation was led by a Brigadier rank officer of Nathula garrison, who crossed over the India-China Trade Gate at 08:30 am and was warmly greeted by the Chinese delegation led by a Senior Colonel, according to a defence release here.
The meeting started with informal introduction between the delegation members of both countries followed by interaction.
The business part of the meeting started with a formal conference where the Agenda Points of both the delegations were discussed in an atmosphere of utmost cordiality and friendliness, the release said.
Both the delegations reiterated the importance of such forums in maintaining the Peace and Tranquility along the International Boundary, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen