Cash reward for information about abducted girls
Chandigarh: Haryana Police on Thursday announced cash reward of Rs one lakh each to anyone providing information about two girls allegedly kidnapped from Rewari railway station in May.
While Parul, aged 7, was kidnapped on May 4, five-year-old Divya was abducted allegedly by an unidentified person on may 20.
The police had already announced a cash reward of Rs 25,000 for information about Parul and it has now been enhanced, an official spokesperson said.
Police have also released sketches of the accused suspected to be involved in Divya`s abduction, and raids are being conducted to nab him, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf