Cash reward for information about abducted girls
Chandigarh: Haryana Police on Thursday announced cash reward of Rs one lakh each to anyone providing information about two girls allegedly kidnapped from Rewari railway station in May.
While Parul, aged 7, was kidnapped on May 4, five-year-old Divya was abducted allegedly by an unidentified person on may 20.
The police had already announced a cash reward of Rs 25,000 for information about Parul and it has now been enhanced, an official spokesperson said.
Police have also released sketches of the accused suspected to be involved in Divya`s abduction, and raids are being conducted to nab him, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad