Cash reward for information about abducted girls
Chandigarh: Haryana Police on Thursday announced cash reward of Rs one lakh each to anyone providing information about two girls allegedly kidnapped from Rewari railway station in May.
While Parul, aged 7, was kidnapped on May 4, five-year-old Divya was abducted allegedly by an unidentified person on may 20.
The police had already announced a cash reward of Rs 25,000 for information about Parul and it has now been enhanced, an official spokesperson said.
Police have also released sketches of the accused suspected to be involved in Divya`s abduction, and raids are being conducted to nab him, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister