Cash reward for information about abducted girls
Chandigarh: Haryana Police on Thursday announced cash reward of Rs one lakh each to anyone providing information about two girls allegedly kidnapped from Rewari railway station in May.
While Parul, aged 7, was kidnapped on May 4, five-year-old Divya was abducted allegedly by an unidentified person on may 20.
The police had already announced a cash reward of Rs 25,000 for information about Parul and it has now been enhanced, an official spokesperson said.
Police have also released sketches of the accused suspected to be involved in Divya`s abduction, and raids are being conducted to nab him, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!