Cash reward for information about abducted girls
Chandigarh: Haryana Police on Thursday announced cash reward of Rs one lakh each to anyone providing information about two girls allegedly kidnapped from Rewari railway station in May.
While Parul, aged 7, was kidnapped on May 4, five-year-old Divya was abducted allegedly by an unidentified person on may 20.
The police had already announced a cash reward of Rs 25,000 for information about Parul and it has now been enhanced, an official spokesperson said.
Police have also released sketches of the accused suspected to be involved in Divya`s abduction, and raids are being conducted to nab him, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Sunil Munjal to step down from Hero MotoCorp Board on August 16
- 'Munnabhai' third part delayed due to Sanjay Dutt biopic: Arshad Warsi
- Companies likely to raise about $75 bn through issuance of green bonds in 2016
- Mayawati slur row: No relief for expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh from Allahabad HC
- OMG! 'Naagin' Mouni Roy has a doppelganger in another TV actress—Picture proof inside