Court seeks report on Sadhvi Pragya`s health
Mumbai: The special Maharashtra Control of
Organised Crime Act court on Tuesday directed the state-run J J
hospital to submit a report on the health of Sadhvi Pragya
Singh Thakur, a key accused in 2008 Malegaon blast case, as
she has filed an application saying she is not fit enough to
travel to Madhya Pradesh.
Sadhvi, presently hospitalised, was arrested on Friday
by the Madhya Pradesh Police in connection with the murder of
Sunil Joshi, a former RSS pracharak and an accused in
Samjhauta Express blast case.
The court wants to know whether Pragya is in the
condition to travel from Mumbai to Devas, and if so, by which
mode of transport.
She filed the application after the Devas court issued a
production warrant against her, seeking her appearance there
on March 9.
The court here has directed the hospital authorities to
file the report by March 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days