David Cameron to visit India on November 14
New Delhi: British Prime Minister David Cameron will come here on his third visit in last two years on November 14 and will hold talks with his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh on key bilateral and regional issues.
Cameron will make a day-long visit before heading to Sri Lanka to attend Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) on November 15-16, sources said here.
This will be third visit by Cameron, who visited India in 2010 immediately after assuming charge as UK`s Prime Minister. The second visit was in February this year.
His visit comes in the backdrop of various unresolved issues between the two countries including UK`s controversial move to impose 3,000 pounds visa bond scheme for Indians which has been raised both at diplomatic and political level by India.
Asked about the talks between the two leaders, sources said all key bilateral, regional and international issues will be discussed.
On the controversial visa bond fee, the sources said, the UK has already indicated that no final decision has been taken on the bond issue.
Significantly, Singh has not visited the UK since Cameron has taken over. The Prime Minister had last visited the UK in 2007, when Tony Blair was the British Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why