`India should take military action against China`
Jammu: Expressing serious concern over the Chinese incursion in Ladakh, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) Thursday said the government should take military action against the neighbouring country.
"China is posing serious threat to our national security and sovereignty. The government should take military action against it," BJYM state chief Ravinder Raina told reporters during Yuva Adhikar Yatra at Sunderbani, 60 km from here.
However, the Congress-led UPA has surrendered before China, he said.
"UPA has totally surrendered before China and is not taking any action against it," Raina said.
The BJYM leader said it is the right time to show our military might to China.
In a deep incursion, Chinese troops have entered the Indian territory in Daulat Beg Oldi (DBO) sector in eastern Ladakh and erected a tented post.
A platoon-strength contingent of China`s People`s Liberation Army (PLA) came 10 km inside the Indian territory in Burthe in DBO sector, which is at an altitude of about 17,000 feet, on the night of April 15 and established a tented post there, highly placed sources had said.
A Chinese Army Platoon usually consists of around 50 men.
However, China had rejected reports of the intrusion and said the PLA soldiers patrolled the Chinese side of Line of Actual Control without "trespassing" into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried