`India should take military action against China`
Jammu: Expressing serious concern over the Chinese incursion in Ladakh, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) Thursday said the government should take military action against the neighbouring country.
"China is posing serious threat to our national security and sovereignty. The government should take military action against it," BJYM state chief Ravinder Raina told reporters during Yuva Adhikar Yatra at Sunderbani, 60 km from here.
However, the Congress-led UPA has surrendered before China, he said.
"UPA has totally surrendered before China and is not taking any action against it," Raina said.
The BJYM leader said it is the right time to show our military might to China.
In a deep incursion, Chinese troops have entered the Indian territory in Daulat Beg Oldi (DBO) sector in eastern Ladakh and erected a tented post.
A platoon-strength contingent of China`s People`s Liberation Army (PLA) came 10 km inside the Indian territory in Burthe in DBO sector, which is at an altitude of about 17,000 feet, on the night of April 15 and established a tented post there, highly placed sources had said.
A Chinese Army Platoon usually consists of around 50 men.
However, China had rejected reports of the intrusion and said the PLA soldiers patrolled the Chinese side of Line of Actual Control without "trespassing" into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’