`India should take military action against China`
Jammu: Expressing serious concern over the Chinese incursion in Ladakh, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) Thursday said the government should take military action against the neighbouring country.
"China is posing serious threat to our national security and sovereignty. The government should take military action against it," BJYM state chief Ravinder Raina told reporters during Yuva Adhikar Yatra at Sunderbani, 60 km from here.
However, the Congress-led UPA has surrendered before China, he said.
"UPA has totally surrendered before China and is not taking any action against it," Raina said.
The BJYM leader said it is the right time to show our military might to China.
In a deep incursion, Chinese troops have entered the Indian territory in Daulat Beg Oldi (DBO) sector in eastern Ladakh and erected a tented post.
A platoon-strength contingent of China`s People`s Liberation Army (PLA) came 10 km inside the Indian territory in Burthe in DBO sector, which is at an altitude of about 17,000 feet, on the night of April 15 and established a tented post there, highly placed sources had said.
A Chinese Army Platoon usually consists of around 50 men.
However, China had rejected reports of the intrusion and said the PLA soldiers patrolled the Chinese side of Line of Actual Control without "trespassing" into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble