Twitter to launch cookie based retargeted ads on mobile
Washington: Twitter is reportedly going to roll out retargeted ads fuelled by browser cookies to target mobile users based on what they surf on the web.
Cookie retargeted ads could make sure that the ads seen on Twitter are for those things which users actually want.
According to the report, all advertisers might not be immediately eligible to buy the ads, and they might not show up to all users even.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput get holiday vibes! See inside
- Priyanka Chopra's dinner date with 'Baywatch' cast! View in pic
- Updated WhatsApp with 'call back', voice mail, video calling features coming soon!
- Ancient Hindu temple reopens after 27 years in Srinagar, Kashmiri Pandits jubilant
- AgustaWestland yet to return entire down payment made by India for VVIP choppers: Report