Twitter to launch cookie based retargeted ads on mobile
Washington: Twitter is reportedly going to roll out retargeted ads fuelled by browser cookies to target mobile users based on what they surf on the web.
Cookie retargeted ads could make sure that the ads seen on Twitter are for those things which users actually want.
According to the report, all advertisers might not be immediately eligible to buy the ads, and they might not show up to all users even.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'