`Using Google Glass while driving could lead to accidents`
New York: New apps are looking to pair Google Glass with cars in an effort to help drivers even as state and local governments have banned texting or using handheld cell phones while driving.
The New York Daily News reports that a new app released last week will allow users to make phone calls, send emails, click pictures and record video while wearing a Google Glass during driving.
Lawmakers in West Virginia and Delaware have introduced bills banning such electronic devices citing safety concerns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room