`Using Google Glass while driving could lead to accidents`
New York: New apps are looking to pair Google Glass with cars in an effort to help drivers even as state and local governments have banned texting or using handheld cell phones while driving.
The New York Daily News reports that a new app released last week will allow users to make phone calls, send emails, click pictures and record video while wearing a Google Glass during driving.
Lawmakers in West Virginia and Delaware have introduced bills banning such electronic devices citing safety concerns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Jasprit Bumrah jumps to career best No. 2 spot in ICC T20I Rankings
- Water tanker scam: ACB summons Delhi Water Minister Kapil Mishra for questioning
- Now recharge your body and phone with KFC's 'Watt a Box' meal!- Watch
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid