`Using Google Glass while driving could lead to accidents`
New York: New apps are looking to pair Google Glass with cars in an effort to help drivers even as state and local governments have banned texting or using handheld cell phones while driving.
The New York Daily News reports that a new app released last week will allow users to make phone calls, send emails, click pictures and record video while wearing a Google Glass during driving.
Lawmakers in West Virginia and Delaware have introduced bills banning such electronic devices citing safety concerns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Modi finds 'Little India' with Diwali lights, delicious food in Singapore - In Pics
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!