Christmas celebrated all over Mizoram
Aizawl: Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ to save the world, was being celebrated all over the Christian-dominated Mizoram peacefully and happily.
The celebrations began from last night with church services and fellowships where the congregation sang Christmas songs, both western and typical Mizo songs composed by the local spiritualists during the past century.
Police officials said that the celebrations of Christmas eve last nigh was completely peaceful and crime-free.
The yuletide spirit was everywhere as Aizawl city wore a festive look with street decoration and lights everywhere.
Praise and worship services marked the Christmas Day today and the community feasts would be held tomorrow in majority of the villages and localities of the urban areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda