App to help develop mature drinking habits
Toronto: If you are looking to track your off-limit daily alcohol intake and develop mature drinking habits, get this app on your smartphone.
The app, developed by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Ontario, Canada, helps users identify drinking behaviour, set personal goals and track their progress when it comes to drinking.
"This is a way of helping people set their goals and give them feedback," Wayne Skinner, deputy clinical director of the centre, was quoted as saying in the Toronto Sun.
Named "Saying When", the app outlines low risk drinking guidelines and has links to outside resources to help people recognise patterns of problem drinking.
"It is really not just about stopping the behaviour but it is about making successful behaviour change," Skinner added.
The app is available on iTunes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports