Fire at Pakistan mall injures three
Islamabad: A fire erupted in a shopping mall in Pakistan`s Faisalabad city Wednesday, in which three people were critically injured, a media report said.
The blaze at the shopping centre in D Ground area broke out in the building`s basement due to an electric short circuit, Geo News reported.
The fire engulfed a major part of the building within seconds.
Three people were severely burnt and were taken to a hospital where their condition was said to be critical.
Rescue efforts were underway and several people were said to be still trapped inside the building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?