Fire at Pakistan mall injures three
Islamabad: A fire erupted in a shopping mall in Pakistan`s Faisalabad city Wednesday, in which three people were critically injured, a media report said.
The blaze at the shopping centre in D Ground area broke out in the building`s basement due to an electric short circuit, Geo News reported.
The fire engulfed a major part of the building within seconds.
Three people were severely burnt and were taken to a hospital where their condition was said to be critical.
Rescue efforts were underway and several people were said to be still trapped inside the building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'