Fire at Pakistan mall injures three
Islamabad: A fire erupted in a shopping mall in Pakistan`s Faisalabad city Wednesday, in which three people were critically injured, a media report said.
The blaze at the shopping centre in D Ground area broke out in the building`s basement due to an electric short circuit, Geo News reported.
The fire engulfed a major part of the building within seconds.
Three people were severely burnt and were taken to a hospital where their condition was said to be critical.
Rescue efforts were underway and several people were said to be still trapped inside the building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh