Fire at Pakistan mall injures three
Islamabad: A fire erupted in a shopping mall in Pakistan`s Faisalabad city Wednesday, in which three people were critically injured, a media report said.
The blaze at the shopping centre in D Ground area broke out in the building`s basement due to an electric short circuit, Geo News reported.
The fire engulfed a major part of the building within seconds.
Three people were severely burnt and were taken to a hospital where their condition was said to be critical.
Rescue efforts were underway and several people were said to be still trapped inside the building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Muslims cannot use cow urine products, rules Darul Uloom
- Bus falls into ditch in Bihar's Nawada, 28 injured
- Pullela Gopichand is good, but we will find a better coach for PV Sindhu: Telangana deputy CM Mohammed Mahmood Ali
- Didn't have any confidence before 'Kick': Jacqueline Fernandez
- Oil Tankers Association calls off strike in Jammu ?