close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Fire at Pakistan mall injures three

The blaze at the shopping centre in D Ground area broke out in the building`s basement due to an electric short circuit, Geo News reported.



Islamabad: A fire erupted in a shopping mall in Pakistan`s Faisalabad city Wednesday, in which three people were critically injured, a media report said.

The blaze at the shopping centre in D Ground area broke out in the building`s basement due to an electric short circuit, Geo News reported.

The fire engulfed a major part of the building within seconds.

Three people were severely burnt and were taken to a hospital where their condition was said to be critical.

Rescue efforts were underway and several people were said to be still trapped inside the building.

IANS

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions