Yoga centre set afire in Pakistan
Islamabad: A yoga centre was today allegedly set afire by unknown miscreants in Pakistan.
Some people entered the premises of the centre in Bani Gala area on the outskirts of Islamabad and demanded money. After being denied, they set the yoga centre on fire, local media reports said.
The culprits fled the scene after the incident.
The name of the yoga centre was not immediately confirmed.
Indian spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar had visited Pakistan in 2012 and inaugurated the centre for his Art of Living movement in Bani Gala.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on