Yoga centre set afire in Pakistan
Islamabad: A yoga centre was today allegedly set afire by unknown miscreants in Pakistan.
Some people entered the premises of the centre in Bani Gala area on the outskirts of Islamabad and demanded money. After being denied, they set the yoga centre on fire, local media reports said.
The culprits fled the scene after the incident.
The name of the yoga centre was not immediately confirmed.
Indian spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar had visited Pakistan in 2012 and inaugurated the centre for his Art of Living movement in Bani Gala.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India