Crashed UFO found on seabed?
London: Sonar scans looking for a century-old wreck of a Swedish merchant ship have revealed a grainy outline of a saucer shape against the dirt in the Gulf of Bothnia -- hinting of a crashed UFO on the ocean floor.
The mysterious shape found at a depth of roughly 100 metres, between Sweden and Finland, makes scientists certain about one thing -- that our planet has been visited by extraterrestrials.
The ocean exploration team which found it suggests that the mud around the craft has been scarred, suggesting it has tried to move around, a newspaper reported.
Swedish explorer Peter Lindberg was looking for remains of sunken Swedish ships laden with cargo such as wines and champagne when he chanced upon the UFO.
Some have even suggested it resembles the Millennium Falcon from the Star Wars series, with its distinctive front forks and round shape.
Lindberg said it was large and about 60 feet across and clearly visible. "You see a lot of weird stuff in this job, but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday