Crashed UFO found on seabed?
London: Sonar scans looking for a century-old wreck of a Swedish merchant ship have revealed a grainy outline of a saucer shape against the dirt in the Gulf of Bothnia -- hinting of a crashed UFO on the ocean floor.
The mysterious shape found at a depth of roughly 100 metres, between Sweden and Finland, makes scientists certain about one thing -- that our planet has been visited by extraterrestrials.
The ocean exploration team which found it suggests that the mud around the craft has been scarred, suggesting it has tried to move around, a newspaper reported.
Swedish explorer Peter Lindberg was looking for remains of sunken Swedish ships laden with cargo such as wines and champagne when he chanced upon the UFO.
Some have even suggested it resembles the Millennium Falcon from the Star Wars series, with its distinctive front forks and round shape.
Lindberg said it was large and about 60 feet across and clearly visible. "You see a lot of weird stuff in this job, but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...