Darul Ulum issues fatwa against beauty parlours
Muzaffarnagar: Islamic seminary Darul Ulum Deoband has issued a fatwa against beauty parlours saying running such a place is against the Shariat Law.
The fatwa was issued in response to a question posed
before the Darul Uloom asking whether the profession of
running beauty parlours by Muslim women is justified by the
law according to the Shariat.
The dictat said Muslim women are not permitted to
practice this profession under Shariat.
"Women are not allowed to run beauty parlours as it is
against the norms of parda," Mufti Arif of Darul Ulum Deoband
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Sharad Pawar endorses Nitish Kumar as face of united oppn, Congress stays mum
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt