Darul Ulum issues fatwa against beauty parlours
Muzaffarnagar: Islamic seminary Darul Ulum Deoband has issued a fatwa against beauty parlours saying running such a place is against the Shariat Law.
The fatwa was issued in response to a question posed
before the Darul Uloom asking whether the profession of
running beauty parlours by Muslim women is justified by the
law according to the Shariat.
The dictat said Muslim women are not permitted to
practice this profession under Shariat.
"Women are not allowed to run beauty parlours as it is
against the norms of parda," Mufti Arif of Darul Ulum Deoband
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq