Darul Ulum issues fatwa against beauty parlours
Muzaffarnagar: Islamic seminary Darul Ulum Deoband has issued a fatwa against beauty parlours saying running such a place is against the Shariat Law.
The fatwa was issued in response to a question posed
before the Darul Uloom asking whether the profession of
running beauty parlours by Muslim women is justified by the
law according to the Shariat.
The dictat said Muslim women are not permitted to
practice this profession under Shariat.
"Women are not allowed to run beauty parlours as it is
against the norms of parda," Mufti Arif of Darul Ulum Deoband
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year