Darul Ulum issues fatwa against beauty parlours
Muzaffarnagar: Islamic seminary Darul Ulum Deoband has issued a fatwa against beauty parlours saying running such a place is against the Shariat Law.
The fatwa was issued in response to a question posed
before the Darul Uloom asking whether the profession of
running beauty parlours by Muslim women is justified by the
law according to the Shariat.
The dictat said Muslim women are not permitted to
practice this profession under Shariat.
"Women are not allowed to run beauty parlours as it is
against the norms of parda," Mufti Arif of Darul Ulum Deoband
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed