Four killed as ambulance catches fire after overturning in UP
Lucknow: Four persons, including two women were killed and another injured when an ambulance overturned before catching fire in Banthara area near here, police said on Sunday.
The mishap took place yesterday when the driver lost control over the ill-fated vehicle and it turned turtle. Later, it caught fire, leading to the death of four of its occupants, they said.
The deceased have been identified as patient Soni (31), her husband Pradeep Kumar (38), sister Moni (25) and driver Nasir Ali (25).
Meanwhile, Ashwani, who also sustained serious injuries in the incident, was admitted to hospital, where his condition was stated to be critical, police added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today