Man beats minor boy to death, assaults pregnant woman
Ghaziabad: A two-year-old boy was beaten to death while his pregnant mother and labourer father were brutally beaten up by a brick kiln owner in Rajpur village, police said on Wednesday.
The labourer Rampravesh and his pregnant wife Meera, residents of Peepli village, were brutally beaten up last night, which led to the victim suffering a miscarriage, SP Jagdish Sharma said.
The woman and her minor child were rushed to a local hospital, where they declared the toddler dead.
The accused identified as Mahipal, along with his nephew and an accountant, were named in a complaint filed by the victims on Tuesday, they said, adding, no arrests have been made so far.
According to the police, the incident occurred due to some monetary dispute between Rampravesh and Mahipal, following which, the accused along with his nephew and accountant reached the victim`s residence and got into a brawl.
As the matter heated up, the brick kiln owner allegedly hit Meera in her stomach and when her two-year-old son Suraj came near her, they slammed him on the floor, which led to his death.
The minor`s body has been sent for post mortem, they said.
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017