Man beats minor boy to death, assaults pregnant woman
Ghaziabad: A two-year-old boy was beaten to death while his pregnant mother and labourer father were brutally beaten up by a brick kiln owner in Rajpur village, police said on Wednesday.
The labourer Rampravesh and his pregnant wife Meera, residents of Peepli village, were brutally beaten up last night, which led to the victim suffering a miscarriage, SP Jagdish Sharma said.
The woman and her minor child were rushed to a local hospital, where they declared the toddler dead.
The accused identified as Mahipal, along with his nephew and an accountant, were named in a complaint filed by the victims on Tuesday, they said, adding, no arrests have been made so far.
According to the police, the incident occurred due to some monetary dispute between Rampravesh and Mahipal, following which, the accused along with his nephew and accountant reached the victim`s residence and got into a brawl.
As the matter heated up, the brick kiln owner allegedly hit Meera in her stomach and when her two-year-old son Suraj came near her, they slammed him on the floor, which led to his death.
The minor`s body has been sent for post mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog