Man beats minor boy to death, assaults pregnant woman
Ghaziabad: A two-year-old boy was beaten to death while his pregnant mother and labourer father were brutally beaten up by a brick kiln owner in Rajpur village, police said on Wednesday.
The labourer Rampravesh and his pregnant wife Meera, residents of Peepli village, were brutally beaten up last night, which led to the victim suffering a miscarriage, SP Jagdish Sharma said.
The woman and her minor child were rushed to a local hospital, where they declared the toddler dead.
The accused identified as Mahipal, along with his nephew and an accountant, were named in a complaint filed by the victims on Tuesday, they said, adding, no arrests have been made so far.
According to the police, the incident occurred due to some monetary dispute between Rampravesh and Mahipal, following which, the accused along with his nephew and accountant reached the victim`s residence and got into a brawl.
As the matter heated up, the brick kiln owner allegedly hit Meera in her stomach and when her two-year-old son Suraj came near her, they slammed him on the floor, which led to his death.
The minor`s body has been sent for post mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29