Mother-son duo die of food poisoning in UP
Gonda: A man and his mother died due to food poisoning while condition of four others was critical after they allegedly consumed food cooked on the occassion of Holi festival in village Lohardeeh in Khandare area here.
According to District Magistrate Roshan Jocob, six persons including five of a family got ill after consuming food specially cooked for celebrating Holi yesterday night.
All of them were rushed to the hospital, where Lagna Devi (55) and his son Saligaram (35) died while four others are continue to be in critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter