Mother-son duo die of food poisoning in UP
Gonda: A man and his mother died due to food poisoning while condition of four others was critical after they allegedly consumed food cooked on the occassion of Holi festival in village Lohardeeh in Khandare area here.
According to District Magistrate Roshan Jocob, six persons including five of a family got ill after consuming food specially cooked for celebrating Holi yesterday night.
All of them were rushed to the hospital, where Lagna Devi (55) and his son Saligaram (35) died while four others are continue to be in critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'