25 trapped in flooded coal mine in China
Beijing: Twenty-five miners were trapped in a flooded colliery in northeast China`s Heilongjiang province on Monday.
The provincial work safety authority said the accident occurred at a shaft of the Zhenxing Coal Mine located in the city of Hegang.
Rescue efforts are under way, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- NALCO agrees to buy back 25 percent stake from government: Mines Secretary
- Pakistan drop Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal for England tour
- Protests in Manipur over unsolved murders
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: We are investigating former IAF chief SP Tyagi's bank accounts, asset details, says CBI