25 trapped in flooded coal mine in China
Beijing: Twenty-five miners were trapped in a flooded colliery in northeast China`s Heilongjiang province on Monday.
The provincial work safety authority said the accident occurred at a shaft of the Zhenxing Coal Mine located in the city of Hegang.
Rescue efforts are under way, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?