Chinese man sentenced to death for child molestation
Beijing: A man dubbed as `sex offender` in China was today sentenced to death for raping and molesting minor girls between 2008 and 2012.
Zhang Qinghai, a coal mine worker, was found guilty of raping two girls, aged seven and nine, a court in east China`s Anhui province said while pronouncing the sentence with a two-year reprieve.
Zhang was also guilty of molesting four other girls, the youngest of whom was five years old.
The court said the `sex offender` also took many nude pictures of the girls. Zhang committed the offences between 2008 and 2012, the court said.
He lured the girls on the pretext of buying them soda or pencils and committed the crime after taking them to obscure alleys, the court said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog