Chinese teacher brings 30 AK-47s to class
Beijing: A teacher in a Chinese university brought 30 real AK-47 assault rifles to class to teach students having their major in weaponry.
The teacher, named only as Wu, from Nanjing University of Science and Technology, explained the structure of automatic weapons to his students. He had also brought an M-16 rifle, the Global Times reported.
The students also tried to disassemble the rifles in the classroom.
University authorities said they exercised strict control regarding the guns, and that they had permission from police.
Wu said the class was not open to those without major in weaponry. The guns were not permitted outside the classroom and students could only handle the weapons under the teacher`s strict supervision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly