Chinese teacher brings 30 AK-47s to class
Beijing: A teacher in a Chinese university brought 30 real AK-47 assault rifles to class to teach students having their major in weaponry.
The teacher, named only as Wu, from Nanjing University of Science and Technology, explained the structure of automatic weapons to his students. He had also brought an M-16 rifle, the Global Times reported.
The students also tried to disassemble the rifles in the classroom.
University authorities said they exercised strict control regarding the guns, and that they had permission from police.
Wu said the class was not open to those without major in weaponry. The guns were not permitted outside the classroom and students could only handle the weapons under the teacher`s strict supervision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users