Chinese teacher brings 30 AK-47s to class
Beijing: A teacher in a Chinese university brought 30 real AK-47 assault rifles to class to teach students having their major in weaponry.
The teacher, named only as Wu, from Nanjing University of Science and Technology, explained the structure of automatic weapons to his students. He had also brought an M-16 rifle, the Global Times reported.
The students also tried to disassemble the rifles in the classroom.
University authorities said they exercised strict control regarding the guns, and that they had permission from police.
Wu said the class was not open to those without major in weaponry. The guns were not permitted outside the classroom and students could only handle the weapons under the teacher`s strict supervision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands