Chinese teacher brings 30 AK-47s to class
Beijing: A teacher in a Chinese university brought 30 real AK-47 assault rifles to class to teach students having their major in weaponry.
The teacher, named only as Wu, from Nanjing University of Science and Technology, explained the structure of automatic weapons to his students. He had also brought an M-16 rifle, the Global Times reported.
The students also tried to disassemble the rifles in the classroom.
University authorities said they exercised strict control regarding the guns, and that they had permission from police.
Wu said the class was not open to those without major in weaponry. The guns were not permitted outside the classroom and students could only handle the weapons under the teacher`s strict supervision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA