Finnish police dog sniffs out thousands of dollars
Helsinki: A specially trained dog sniffed out
a USD 35,000 cash stash in the northern Finnish town of Kemi,
helping the police in a land-sale embezzlement investigation,
local police said on Thursday.
Without the dog`s help, the cash would likely still be
missing, the police said in a statement.
The dog was one of two in Finland`s police force to have
undergone special training for finding money, senior criminal
investigator Mikko Uimonen told agency, adding that the money was
found on business premises last week.
The sum would be returned to its rightful owner, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands