New book claims Kate, William did not meet at St. Andrews as believed
Washington: In contrast to the common belief that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge met while studying at St. Andrews university, a royal biographer has claimed that the couple had actually met way before through mutual pals.
During an interview with chat show host Katie Couric, Katie Nicholl, journalist and author of the book `Kate: The Future Queen`, revealed that she was chatting with some of Kate Middleton`s Marlborough school friends, when they made the new and quite interesting revelation, Us Magazine reported.
Nicholl said that the new mum`s pals told her that Katie didn`t meet William at St. Andrews, but through some of her friends, who knew him and Prince Harry.
Nicholl had previously stated that Kate had strategized and taken a gap year to study with William after learning which university he had chosen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today