North Korea to continue satellite launches
Tokyo: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has said that his country will continue its space programme, including satellite launches.
The December 12 rocket launch "demonstrated North Korea`s resolute determination to benefit from its legitimate right for the further use of space for peaceful means; for scientific, technical and economic development of the country", Kim said.
"Satellite launches should continue for further development of the country`s science," the official North Korean KCNA news agency quoted Kim as saying.
North Korea`s Unha-3 carrier rocket delivered the second version of Kwangmyongsong-3 satellite into orbit on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fire kills 38 in Madagascar, including 16 children: Police
- WATCH: ADORABLE! MS Dhoni shares cutest videos with daughter Ziva on Instagram
- No need to hold talks with separatists: BJP
- Panama papers: SC seeks Centre, RBI's response in four weeks
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!