North Korea to continue satellite launches
Tokyo: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has said that his country will continue its space programme, including satellite launches.
The December 12 rocket launch "demonstrated North Korea`s resolute determination to benefit from its legitimate right for the further use of space for peaceful means; for scientific, technical and economic development of the country", Kim said.
"Satellite launches should continue for further development of the country`s science," the official North Korean KCNA news agency quoted Kim as saying.
North Korea`s Unha-3 carrier rocket delivered the second version of Kwangmyongsong-3 satellite into orbit on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- It's terrible and awful - parents leave daughters to starve at Delhi home
- 'India can recast global narrative; needs 8-10% growth'
- Govt invites public comments on changing financial year
- Top Chinese general held in China's anti-graft campaign?