North Korea to continue satellite launches
Tokyo: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has said that his country will continue its space programme, including satellite launches.
The December 12 rocket launch "demonstrated North Korea`s resolute determination to benefit from its legitimate right for the further use of space for peaceful means; for scientific, technical and economic development of the country", Kim said.
"Satellite launches should continue for further development of the country`s science," the official North Korean KCNA news agency quoted Kim as saying.
North Korea`s Unha-3 carrier rocket delivered the second version of Kwangmyongsong-3 satellite into orbit on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog