South-west China jolted by 5.4-magnitude quake
Beijing: An earthquake measuring 5.4-magnitude jolted southwest China`s Sichuan Province at 5:05 p.m. Sunday Beijing Time, according to China Earthquake Networks Center.
The epicenter was at the bordering area of Qionglai city and Lushan County, where a deadly 7.0-magnitude quake occurred on Saturday morning.
The epicenter was monitored at 30.3 degrees north latitude and 103.0 degrees east longitude with a depth of 17 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today