South-west China jolted by 5.4-magnitude quake
Beijing: An earthquake measuring 5.4-magnitude jolted southwest China`s Sichuan Province at 5:05 p.m. Sunday Beijing Time, according to China Earthquake Networks Center.
The epicenter was at the bordering area of Qionglai city and Lushan County, where a deadly 7.0-magnitude quake occurred on Saturday morning.
The epicenter was monitored at 30.3 degrees north latitude and 103.0 degrees east longitude with a depth of 17 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America