South-west China jolted by 5.4-magnitude quake
Beijing: An earthquake measuring 5.4-magnitude jolted southwest China`s Sichuan Province at 5:05 p.m. Sunday Beijing Time, according to China Earthquake Networks Center.
The epicenter was at the bordering area of Qionglai city and Lushan County, where a deadly 7.0-magnitude quake occurred on Saturday morning.
The epicenter was monitored at 30.3 degrees north latitude and 103.0 degrees east longitude with a depth of 17 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch