South-west China jolted by 5.4-magnitude quake
Beijing: An earthquake measuring 5.4-magnitude jolted southwest China`s Sichuan Province at 5:05 p.m. Sunday Beijing Time, according to China Earthquake Networks Center.
The epicenter was at the bordering area of Qionglai city and Lushan County, where a deadly 7.0-magnitude quake occurred on Saturday morning.
The epicenter was monitored at 30.3 degrees north latitude and 103.0 degrees east longitude with a depth of 17 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days