Syria allows United Nations to inspect chemical attack site
Zee News Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Damascus: Amidst outrage worldwide against Syria’s chemical attack, the Syrian government on Sunday gave a nod to United Nations to inspect the attack site outside Damascus.
Earlier in the day, both the US and UK had shown serious concern over the chemical attack and also stated that there are increasing signs of Syria’s president Bashar al-Assad’s involvement in carrying out the attack.
Both the nations also warned Syrian authorities that if there is any involvement of the government in the recent attack it would lead to serious consequences.
On the contrary, Syria had warned that any intervention will set the Middle East ablaze. The Syrian warnings came against the America’s Naval Forces which continued to inch towards Syria.
The warning which came through Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi said that any action against Syria would erupt violence all across Middle East.
The Syrian government has denied any responsibility of the chemical attack and blames rebels for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16