Syria allows United Nations to inspect chemical attack site
Zee News Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Damascus: Amidst outrage worldwide against Syria’s chemical attack, the Syrian government on Sunday gave a nod to United Nations to inspect the attack site outside Damascus.
Earlier in the day, both the US and UK had shown serious concern over the chemical attack and also stated that there are increasing signs of Syria’s president Bashar al-Assad’s involvement in carrying out the attack.
Both the nations also warned Syrian authorities that if there is any involvement of the government in the recent attack it would lead to serious consequences.
On the contrary, Syria had warned that any intervention will set the Middle East ablaze. The Syrian warnings came against the America’s Naval Forces which continued to inch towards Syria.
The warning which came through Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi said that any action against Syria would erupt violence all across Middle East.
The Syrian government has denied any responsibility of the chemical attack and blames rebels for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!