Syria allows United Nations to inspect chemical attack site
Zee News Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Damascus: Amidst outrage worldwide against Syria’s chemical attack, the Syrian government on Sunday gave a nod to United Nations to inspect the attack site outside Damascus.
Earlier in the day, both the US and UK had shown serious concern over the chemical attack and also stated that there are increasing signs of Syria’s president Bashar al-Assad’s involvement in carrying out the attack.
Both the nations also warned Syrian authorities that if there is any involvement of the government in the recent attack it would lead to serious consequences.
On the contrary, Syria had warned that any intervention will set the Middle East ablaze. The Syrian warnings came against the America’s Naval Forces which continued to inch towards Syria.
The warning which came through Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi said that any action against Syria would erupt violence all across Middle East.
The Syrian government has denied any responsibility of the chemical attack and blames rebels for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef