Syria car bomb explosion near Damascus kills seven
Zee Media Bureau
Damascus: A car bomb was detonated in Tadamon district south of Syrian capital Damascus, killing at least seven and injuring at least a dozen, reports said Tuesday.
For months, Tadamon district has been a centre for battle between rebels and government.
According to Syrian state TV Sana, the blast that took place in countryside near Damascus, was a "terrorist bombing".
Assad regime uses the word terrorists to describe rebels who have been fighting the government forces since last two years to topple the President.
According to the UN figures, more than 100,000 people have been killed in Syrian civil war and millions have fled the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday