Syria car bomb explosion near Damascus kills seven
Zee Media Bureau
Damascus: A car bomb was detonated in Tadamon district south of Syrian capital Damascus, killing at least seven and injuring at least a dozen, reports said Tuesday.
For months, Tadamon district has been a centre for battle between rebels and government.
According to Syrian state TV Sana, the blast that took place in countryside near Damascus, was a "terrorist bombing".
Assad regime uses the word terrorists to describe rebels who have been fighting the government forces since last two years to topple the President.
According to the UN figures, more than 100,000 people have been killed in Syrian civil war and millions have fled the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read