Chhattisgarh government is a puppet: Congress
Raipur: The Opposition Congress in
Chhattisgarh on Tuesday alleged that the BJP government has joined
hands with the industry "to forcibly acquire" land owned by
"The BJP government has become a puppet in the hands of
industrialists," Chhattisgarh Pradesh Congress Committee
(CPCC) spokesperson Sushil Anand Shukla alleged.
He claimed that a power company has set its eyes on land
owned by tribals in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand