Eating 100 fewer calories a day may help stave off cancer
London: Cutting 100 calories from your diet could be the key to keeping cancer at bay.
The simple calorie cutting, which equals to eating just one and a half digestive biscuits less, can prevent people from piling on weight in just a year.
Kate Mendoza, head of health information at World Cancer Research Fund ( WCRF), said that this strategy of small changes might prevent additional weight gain and help reduce cancer risk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report