Eating 100 fewer calories a day may help stave off cancer
London: Cutting 100 calories from your diet could be the key to keeping cancer at bay.
The simple calorie cutting, which equals to eating just one and a half digestive biscuits less, can prevent people from piling on weight in just a year.
Kate Mendoza, head of health information at World Cancer Research Fund ( WCRF), said that this strategy of small changes might prevent additional weight gain and help reduce cancer risk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah