Good old water fast replacing diet sodas as preferred thirst quencher
Washington: Diet sodas are witnessing a marked decline in sales and are being replaced by water.
After surging in popularity for decades, concerns over chemicals they contain have disillusioned people from the fizzy drinks, resulting in a 6.8 percent decline in sales, CBS News reported.
Several drinkers are doubtful whether diet sodas help in weight loss and are shifting to water.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!