Now, South Korea imitates North’s notorious photoshopping howlers
Wellington: South Korea has turned notorious in adding Photoshop effects, emulating its northern counterpart, in its attempts to Photoshop a photo claiming to show South Korean President Park Geun-hye and US President Barack Obama shaking hands.
The digital disfigurement has left North Korea laughing and the Photoshop world dumbstruck, Stuff.Co.Nz reports.
A public-funded news agency Yonhap News published the picture about the meeting between the Presidents, which reportedly has not been taken by the agency.
The only solution to correct the flaw in the picture was to stitch together the two photos but the attempt showed different backgrounds and a third hand supposedly belonging to UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon appearing in it, the report added.
(Pic courtesy: Yonhap)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal