Now, South Korea imitates North’s notorious photoshopping howlers
Wellington: South Korea has turned notorious in adding Photoshop effects, emulating its northern counterpart, in its attempts to Photoshop a photo claiming to show South Korean President Park Geun-hye and US President Barack Obama shaking hands.
The digital disfigurement has left North Korea laughing and the Photoshop world dumbstruck, Stuff.Co.Nz reports.
A public-funded news agency Yonhap News published the picture about the meeting between the Presidents, which reportedly has not been taken by the agency.
The only solution to correct the flaw in the picture was to stitch together the two photos but the attempt showed different backgrounds and a third hand supposedly belonging to UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon appearing in it, the report added.
(Pic courtesy: Yonhap)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown