Now, South Korea imitates North’s notorious photoshopping howlers
Wellington: South Korea has turned notorious in adding Photoshop effects, emulating its northern counterpart, in its attempts to Photoshop a photo claiming to show South Korean President Park Geun-hye and US President Barack Obama shaking hands.
The digital disfigurement has left North Korea laughing and the Photoshop world dumbstruck, Stuff.Co.Nz reports.
A public-funded news agency Yonhap News published the picture about the meeting between the Presidents, which reportedly has not been taken by the agency.
The only solution to correct the flaw in the picture was to stitch together the two photos but the attempt showed different backgrounds and a third hand supposedly belonging to UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon appearing in it, the report added.
(Pic courtesy: Yonhap)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi