Now, South Korea imitates North’s notorious photoshopping howlers
Wellington: South Korea has turned notorious in adding Photoshop effects, emulating its northern counterpart, in its attempts to Photoshop a photo claiming to show South Korean President Park Geun-hye and US President Barack Obama shaking hands.
The digital disfigurement has left North Korea laughing and the Photoshop world dumbstruck, Stuff.Co.Nz reports.
A public-funded news agency Yonhap News published the picture about the meeting between the Presidents, which reportedly has not been taken by the agency.
The only solution to correct the flaw in the picture was to stitch together the two photos but the attempt showed different backgrounds and a third hand supposedly belonging to UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon appearing in it, the report added.
(Pic courtesy: Yonhap)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj