Pregnant mums who drink wine may be healthier than those who don`t
Washington: A new research has revealed that women who drink small amount of wine during pregnancy tend to be healthier in other ways than mothers-to-be who abstain completely.
The study, which involved 63,000 pregnant women in Denmark, suggested that women who drank little alcohol are more likely to exercise and have a normal body mass index compared to women who didn't drink, Live Science reported.
Janni Niclasen, a psychology researcher at the University of Copenhagen, told the publication that pregnant moms who drink may think they are doing everything else right, so the occasional drink may not hurt.
The findings are published in the journal Obstetrics and Gynecology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch