Three ways to improve your mental health!
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Good health means you are fit both physically and mentally. Just like your physical health, you can also increase your mental health by following some rules.
Here are three good ways to stay mentally fit and healthy:
Stay active: Indulge in some activities like figuring out puzzles, solving crosswords, reading newspapers to keep your brain active. Doing these will also improve your memory as well as sharpen your learning skills.
Exercise: This is very important both for your physical and mental well-being. Daily exercise will improve your blood circulation and thus reducing your risks of various diseases. It helps in relieving stress, helps in releasing protective hormones in your brain.
Try out new things: Learn new things rather than just stick to your old usual stuffs. Our brain is like plastic, which can continue to grow and build new links. Try out some challenging new tasks that will strengthen as well as make your brain more intelligent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’
- BJP has reduced foreign policy to ''event management exercise'': JD(U)
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?
- 11-year-old blood cancer patient seeks help from PM Narendra Modi, CM Akhilesh Yadav