Three ways to improve your mental health!
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Good health means you are fit both physically and mentally. Just like your physical health, you can also increase your mental health by following some rules.
Here are three good ways to stay mentally fit and healthy:
Stay active: Indulge in some activities like figuring out puzzles, solving crosswords, reading newspapers to keep your brain active. Doing these will also improve your memory as well as sharpen your learning skills.
Exercise: This is very important both for your physical and mental well-being. Daily exercise will improve your blood circulation and thus reducing your risks of various diseases. It helps in relieving stress, helps in releasing protective hormones in your brain.
Try out new things: Learn new things rather than just stick to your old usual stuffs. Our brain is like plastic, which can continue to grow and build new links. Try out some challenging new tasks that will strengthen as well as make your brain more intelligent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire