Three ways to improve your mental health!
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Good health means you are fit both physically and mentally. Just like your physical health, you can also increase your mental health by following some rules.
Here are three good ways to stay mentally fit and healthy:
Stay active: Indulge in some activities like figuring out puzzles, solving crosswords, reading newspapers to keep your brain active. Doing these will also improve your memory as well as sharpen your learning skills.
Exercise: This is very important both for your physical and mental well-being. Daily exercise will improve your blood circulation and thus reducing your risks of various diseases. It helps in relieving stress, helps in releasing protective hormones in your brain.
Try out new things: Learn new things rather than just stick to your old usual stuffs. Our brain is like plastic, which can continue to grow and build new links. Try out some challenging new tasks that will strengthen as well as make your brain more intelligent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter