Three ways to improve your mental health!
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Good health means you are fit both physically and mentally. Just like your physical health, you can also increase your mental health by following some rules.
Here are three good ways to stay mentally fit and healthy:
Stay active: Indulge in some activities like figuring out puzzles, solving crosswords, reading newspapers to keep your brain active. Doing these will also improve your memory as well as sharpen your learning skills.
Exercise: This is very important both for your physical and mental well-being. Daily exercise will improve your blood circulation and thus reducing your risks of various diseases. It helps in relieving stress, helps in releasing protective hormones in your brain.
Try out new things: Learn new things rather than just stick to your old usual stuffs. Our brain is like plastic, which can continue to grow and build new links. Try out some challenging new tasks that will strengthen as well as make your brain more intelligent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional