Five early warning signs that tell your brain is declining!
Here are five early warning signs that tell your brain is slowing down.
Zee Media Bureau
The human brain is considered as the most complex structure in the universe. It controls the body and helps it function correctly.
Since every creative thought, feeling, and plan is developed by our brain, it is important that we keep our brain healthy and strong.
As we get older, our brains also begin to slow down – starting in our ealy 30s. Knowing and understanding our brain health can help us a lot.
Here are five early warning signs that tell your brain is slowing down-
- Forgetfulness – such as not being able to remember where you've put things, names, faces, etc.
- Stopping mid-sentence and forgetting what you wanted to say.
- Difficulty remembering conversations or things.
- Stumbling on words while speaking.
- Suffering from 'brain fog' – a state of mental confusion or lack of mental clarity.
But, you can better maintain your brain health by making a few relatively simple lifestyle choices such as – eating a nutrient-rich diet, staying physically and mentally active, not smoking or drinking, getting adequate sleeps, continuously learning new things, maintaining strong connections with family and friends.