Seven ways to make your breakfast healthy
Los Angeles: Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and one needs to eat the right food to stay healthy.
According to a research, conducted by the ‘Make Mine Milk’ campaign, which highlights the nutritional benefits of milk, and leading charity BeatBullying, the top five bad breakfasts are: Fry-ups, crisps, chocolate bars-sweets, cakes-biscuits and energy drinks, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Here are seven healthy breakfast ideas
-On Monday, you can add your favourite fruit in a cup of semi-skimmed milk and blend it. This will make a delicious smoothie.
-You can start your Tuesday with a bowl of porridge made with milk.
-A bowl full of fruit with a glass of low fat milk should be ideal for Wednesday.
-On Thursday, you can have a granola bar with a glass full of milk, which will keep you full till lunch.
-Get your favourite cereal and have it with semi-skimmed milk on Friday morning.
-A bowl of muesli with milk will be a good start to the weekend on Saturday.
-Make your Sunday morning special with scrambled eggs served on toast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state