Seven ways to make your breakfast healthy
Los Angeles: Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and one needs to eat the right food to stay healthy.
According to a research, conducted by the ‘Make Mine Milk’ campaign, which highlights the nutritional benefits of milk, and leading charity BeatBullying, the top five bad breakfasts are: Fry-ups, crisps, chocolate bars-sweets, cakes-biscuits and energy drinks, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Here are seven healthy breakfast ideas
-On Monday, you can add your favourite fruit in a cup of semi-skimmed milk and blend it. This will make a delicious smoothie.
-You can start your Tuesday with a bowl of porridge made with milk.
-A bowl full of fruit with a glass of low fat milk should be ideal for Wednesday.
-On Thursday, you can have a granola bar with a glass full of milk, which will keep you full till lunch.
-Get your favourite cereal and have it with semi-skimmed milk on Friday morning.
-A bowl of muesli with milk will be a good start to the weekend on Saturday.
-Make your Sunday morning special with scrambled eggs served on toast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi